The Parish Council would like to report the following update regarding the installation of a multi user shelter in Duggleby.
- Highways have agreed to the site
- The street furniture license is in progress. Highways have agreed in principle and the application is being formalised.
- Cllr Janet Sanderson is supportive of the project and has agreed to use some of her ward funding to assist, although this will only be a small amount
- An application for lottery funding has been commenced
- The 106 agreement grant application id due to be commenced
- The Ryedale Cycle Forum have been and continue to be very supportive of the project
- The local residents continue to be eager to see the shelter in situ